- Durable, Low-Maintenance Engine: If there’s one thing you can count on with a Honda, it’s the engine. That cuts down on frustration and hassles.
- Automatic Clutch
- Keyed Ignition: A removable key helps ensure your kids can’t ride without an adult’s supervision. Kids got their homework done early? Let’s go riding!
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter
- Rugged Steel Frame: New riders are hard on equipment, especially when they’re just starting out. That’s why the CRF50F uses a strong, steel frame that’s built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 39.0 mm x 41.4 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 13 mm piston-valve carburator
- Ignition: CD
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 2.8-in. travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-10
- Rear Tire: 2.50-10
- Rake: 25.0 deg.
- Trail: 32.0 mm (1.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 36.0 in.
- Seat Height: 21.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 110 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve
- Model Id: CRF50F
- Available Colors: Red
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
Factory Warranty Information
- Duration: 6 months
- Description: Transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.